Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Hi You answered this same question for someone and I would
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Hi You answered this same question for someone and I would like it if you could also help me. Using Microsoft Access, create the keys and relationships between tables for the Huffman Trucking Driver L… read more
I would like to have someone who can use remote access on this
nstgriz
nstgriz, Information Systems Manager
I would like to have someone who can use remote access on this one. Microsoft word 2007 running on windows 7 operating system, when I go to open a saved file the foloowing text appears "the command ca… read more
My browser is keeping me from accessing my banks online web
Jason
Jason, Associate Degree
My browser is keeping me from accessing my bank's online web page. Help? I have Mozilla Firefox.… read more
I would like some help in removing internet explore 8 from
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
I would like some help in removing internet explore 8 from my computer. Could someone help me… read more
There seems to be someone re configuring my web browser to
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
There seems to be someone re configuring my web browser to access there imitation version of the original web pages that I have to gain access to. … read more
I need to delete 10,00 emails, I would like to do that any
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
i need to delete 10,00 emails , I would like to do that any other way than page by page … read more
good morning, I need to complete a form on the web that is
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
good morning, I need to complete a form on the web that is in ASPX file but my browser will not open it. Could someone please help. Louis… read more
I just asked a question of just answer and got no help but I
comp_audio
comp_audio, Microsoft 365 Ambassador
i just asked a question of just answer and got no help but I am looking for someone who canoffer remote assistance to fix a problem in theohp coding on a website that prevents the pdfs from opening in… read more
Hi, I would like to get the answers from this page http /
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, I would like to get the answers from this page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer-programming/3d6px-for-syseng.html… read more
I need help restoring my computer, Google Chrome, and
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
I need help restoring my computer, Google Chrome, and G-mail, I would like for someone to remote in and take control of my computer and fix it. An immediate response would be most appreciated. Thank y… read more
Yesterday someone claiming to be from Microsoft Support
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
Yesterday someone claiming to be from Microsoft Support called me from(###) ###-####and got remote access to my computer so they could refund my $399.99 for Microsoft support. It took them (a Steve an… read more
The web page of gotomycard.com does not load on my laptop.
mary
mary, Bachelor's Degree
The web page of gotomycard.com does not load on my laptop. Can someone help. I have already paid to the expert on your website, a couple of days ago and he could not fix the problem. Will appreciate i… read more
The message" A web page is slowing down your browser. What
Cory
Cory, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
The message " A web page is slowing down your browser. What would you like to do? Stop it. Wait." … read more
I would like to put a photo on my web page on my Internet
WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Master's Degree
I would like to put a photo on my web page on my Internet Explorer account but it was very difficult. When I asked the techs what to do they suggested I call Foxfire. I wanted to know where I could ge… read more
I would like to speak to someone about getting a PayPal icon
Jess
Jess, Bachelor's Degree
I would like to speak to someone about getting a PayPal icon onto a web page. Thanks, Geoff… read more
When I try to load a web page--acer, google, etc., it begins
Expert, tech support specialist
When I try to load a web page--acer, google, etc., it begins to load but cannot access the web site. "web page not available" is the message on the screeen. This problem occurred after a voice instruc… read more
I have magic jack now but would like to change the number to
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I have magic jack now but would like to change the number to a different number, could it be possible, would like an answer now… read more
My web browser on my other computer is blocked by someone
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
my web browser on my other computer is blocked by someone demanding money, how do I get rid of it… read more