good morning! My web page is gigantic! Ican only see a small…

Customer Question
good morning! My web page...
good morning! My web page is gigantic! Ican only see a small portion of it at a time. How do i Make it normal? I have 2 computers doing this... Read full answer
good morning! My web page is gigantic! Ican only see a small portion of it at a time. How do i Make it normal? I have 2 computers doing this
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Computer
1/15/2012
Tech Support Specialist: Frederick S., Computer Specialist replied 7 years ago
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
Hi! My name isXXXXX look forward to assisting you and providing you with the information you need. Press CTRL + D to bookmark this page.

Please hold CTRL. While holding CTRL on your keyboard, press the - (minus) sign on your keyboard (near Backspace on most keyboards). Continue to tap - until the size is appropriate for you. If things become too small, please hold CTRL and tap the + (plus) sign to make things bigger.

The font size can also be adjusted if you have a scroll wheel on your mouse. Simply hold CTRL on your keyboard and scroll up/down on your mouse to change the text size until it's a good size for you. Thanks!
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
hey there t. y. that worked great on the computer im on line with the other one the Xp computer themouse and key bd arent woeking
As in, you aren't able to type or move the mouse at all? (Edit: I am signing off for the night; I will be back on in about six or seven hours. Thank you.)
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
That is Nagy Nakhla account 336-0001. my internet is not
That is Nagy Nakhla account(###) ###-#### my internet is not working at home my address 9972 Hemlock woods LN Burka Va … read more
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Senior IT Support Specialist,
Information Technology Management / Computer Science
I cannot access my icon on the toolbar. On the bottom
good morning i cannot access my icon on the toolbar … read more
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Associate of Science in Social Sciences
Its not my computer that has the problem its my phone. Ican
its not my computer that has the problem its my phone. Ican get past the code but its telling me Activation is required. I have been using this phone an ios3 and it has never done this before? … read more
cvd4311
cvd4311
Computer Analyst,
Stop searching for answers—
My husband used it earlier today, then when he shut down
My husband used it earlier today, then when he shut down there were updates so he left it alone until it shut down. He restarted it about 30 minutes ago and it spun with a black screen for 10 minutes,… read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
Trying to respond to an attachment sent to me thru AOL e-mail
Trying to respond to an attachment sent to me thru AOL e-mail - I drafted up the answer and clicked on "send." Near the same time, the battery died in my computer and I quickly plugged it in & restart… read more
IT Manager,
The size of the print on the internet has changed.
The size of the print on the internet has changed. It was fine this am PST but now it is very small and I am having trouble seeing it -- I adjusted the display level on my computer but it did not help… read more
Computer Support Specialist,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
When I open my email only about 2/3 of the page is opening
When I open my email only about 2/3 of the page is opening instead of the whole page. How can I correct this?… read more
IT/Web Manager,
Thank you Rob....now this question will be for a computer technician..
Thank you Rob....now this question will be for a computer technician....when closing or shutting down my computer it takes 2 to 3 minutes before the other shutdown screen comes in view....is there som… read more
DRobertson
DRobertson
Owner/Technician,
We have a multiseat server 2010. We are unable to get the hotmail
We have a multiseat server 2010. We are unable to get the hotmail page to display. I believe there is a setting that is incorrect, but don't know which one.… read more
DRobertson
DRobertson
Owner/Technician,
I have an Acer Aspire and the screen flips from normal size
I have an Acer Aspire and the screen flips from normal size icons to large so only a small portion of the desk top can be seen and you can't access anything or do anything as start menu and most every… read more
Senior Engineer,
Hello, I just recently set up new web site for my new girls
Hello, I just recently set up new web site for my new girls fastpitch softball team. I need to know how to get this web site on your google machine, so other people can access web site. The web addres… read more
Networking101
Networking101
Network/Security Administrator,
ATT home page so large that screen accommodates only 1/4 of
ATT home page so large that screen accommodates only 1/4 of page. What button(s) can I push to get back to normal? Nothing was pushed to get it this way. Help.… read more
Kevin N.
Kevin N.
Tech Support,
Stop searching for answers—
I registed at windows live ID since 1-17-2008. Now Ican not
I registed at windows live ID since 1-17-2008. Now Ican not access to my Email where I have very important documents. Every time I tray to log in I have this message on the sreen : Internet Explorer c… read more
s4sys
s4sys
B.Tech in Computer Science Engineer
I keep getting the notice Attention! your web page request
I keep getting the notice 'Attention! your web page request has been denied.. ' and originally I inadvertently downloaded Antivirus 7 but have eliminated all I can see but still get the message and I … read more
Renju
Renju
On my desktop computer I use Windows XP , Netscape and Microsoft
On my desktop computer I use Windows XP , Netscape and Microsoft Outlook My screen is consitently freezing - sometimes as often as 10 times a day - and the only way I can unlock it it is to go to "Sta… read more
abhi_iitian
abhi_iitian
I need help centering text in microsoft word 2007! While
I need help centering text in microsoft word 2007! While I only want to center a small portion of text, I highlight the text I want to center and hit the center button; and it centers the whole page! … read more
Computer Consultant,
MS Electrical Engineering
Any time that I try to send a fax the transmission verification
Any time that I try to send a fax the transmission verification report show: BUSY: BUSY/NO RESPONSE Them I call the other person and he said that the line was not busy. Thank You for you cooperation.… read more
Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati
Project Lead,
How do I copy then paste an HTML code from ZeoCast into my web page
I am trying to embed a zeoflick from zeocast.com that i made with my own pictures into my web page, so it will show on my web page without having to click anywhere.The directions i get from zeocast go… read more
Dear Candace
Dear Candace
Consultant,