jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Computer Repairer
Experience:  I have 20 years + experience in computer repair. I am A+ Certified and have 7 years experience in Networking.
63323962

How do I download and install S3C6410 Android ADB Driver?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  jstinehelfer replied 5 years ago.
Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an expert with JustAnswer.com. Thank you so much for using our services. I do believe I can help you with your problem today.

Please see the links below for you answer to your question

http://cruzsupport.velocitymicro.com/link/portal/5462/5758/Article/858/How-do-I-install-the-ADB-Driver

http://adbandroid.com/s3c6410-android-adb-driver/

Default Captivate USB Drivers Links Here
64-bit and 32-bit Drivers specifically for the Captivate are now here.

Thank you for using Just Answer.com please click on accept so I can get credit for helping you if I have answered your question correctly and to the best of my ability. If I have not been able to answer the question please let me know and ask for more help. Please take the time to fill out the feedback on how I am doing. This helps me help you better in the future. Have a great day.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

This does not answer my question. I need the driver so that I can set up an Android Multimedia Tablet & Color eReader from Pandigital.