Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

My nook color touch screen is not working..what can I do.

Customer Question

My nook color touch screen is not working..what can I do. It started flipping pages on its own then just stopped working.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 5 years ago.
Hello, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

First try to hold the power button for 20secs to do a power reset. If that does not work try the following:

Plug the Nook into the charger for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes and while still plugged in, press the power button for up to one minute or until you see the Nook screen flicker, whichever is shorter. Allow 3 minutes afterward for the Nook to reboot.

If still does not turn it on you will need to contact Barnes & Noble customer support. The nook will probably need to be replaced.

1-800-843-2665
Expert:  Cris replied 5 years ago.

I wanted to follow up and see how did you make out?