John MBA
John MBA, Engineer
Experience:  Working as a software engineer for more than 4 years
19190971

I sync my blackberry with outlook (running office 365). Contacts

Customer Question

I sync my blackberry with outlook (running office 365). Contacts and calendar sync both ways fine, but tasks only go from the blackberry to Outlook (even though sync options are set to update both directions for tasks).
Category: Computer
Expert:  John MBA replied 5 years ago.

John MBA :

Hello

John MBA :

I am John and I will try to help you.

John MBA :

Connect your Blackberry to the computer on which you have your Blackberry Desktop Manager. Launch the Desktop Manager, and allow it to synchronize.

Click on "Synchronize," and then select the tab labeled "Configuration." Click on the "Configure synch... " button.

Note that the page that opens allows you to choose which Outlook items you wish to synchronize and whether your computer or Blackberry has priority when syncing. You will also notice that calendar, notes, and tasks are not enabled for auto syncing.

Click to enable your Outlook tasks, accept the changes, and synchronize your device again using Desktop Manager. Your Blackberry will now also have your Outlook Tasks.

John MBA :

If that failed

1) Try to reinstall the task application on the BlackBerry device.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB12341&sliceId=SAL_Pub...

2) Delete the service book starting with the name "Desktop" and resend service books again from the BES with the option [Resend service books].

John MBA :

Please don’t forget to click ACCEPT so i can get paid for my work.Leave a POSITIVE feedback if satisfied. A Bonus is highly appreciated.
(You need to click ACCEPT even if you are a SUBSCRIPTION or TRIAL member)