This problem could be related to your Internet Explorer web browser. First, please RESET your IE Settings: HOW TO RESET YOUR INTERNET EXPLORER SETTINGS
1. Exit all open programs
2. Launch Internet explorer
3. Click on Tools
4. Click on Internet Options
5. Click the Advanced
6. Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset
7. Then in the message that pops up, click Reset
button again to confirm the action.
8. When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.
9. Start Internet Explorer again. Another way to RESET the IE Settings is through Control Panel.
1. Click Start => Control Panel
2. Locate and click to open Internet Options (If you do not have the Internet Options listed, locate the "View by" selection and see if it is set to Category. Click on it then select SMALL ICONS.
3. When the Internet Options dialog box is shown, click on the ADVANCED tab
4. Look for the RESET button at the bottom part and then click on it.
5. Another window will pop out, click on RESET in that window.
6. Click on Apply
7. Click OK to close
8. Test Internet Explorer again IMPORTANT:
If the problem persists, please try to download, install and use Firefox as an alternative browser. Firefox is FREE. It is a better, safer and faster web browser. Please click on this link to download Firefox: http://firefox.com
After downloading, install Firefox and use it to browse your sites online then see if the problem is gone.
I hope that helped. Let me know your results so that I can help you further.