Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Bachelor in Technology, 10+ years of experience
33602187

I just bought your McAfee AntiVirus 2012 unit. I followed

Customer Question

I just bought your McAfee AntiVirus 2012 unit. I followed the directions for the Quick Start Guide to install the product.

I typed in www.mcafee.com/mavw/retailcard and do not see where I'm to enter the registration number from the card inside the package.

Please tell me how to access the screen I need.

I do have an existing account which was loaded on to my new Vista.

I'm 73 years old and need some help, please!

Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 years ago.

sandy :

Hello My Friend, Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is Sandy and I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today.

Expert:  Sandy replied 5 years ago.

Please click on the link given below.

http://tinyurl.com/6acnzd

Now, type in your email address and password.

If the password finds to be incorrect, please click Forgot password and enter your email address under it.

Now, login to the email and you will an email about mcafee password.
You can copy the password and use it again at the Mcafee login page. Now, you will get all of the details of your subscription.

Please click the Accept button as this is how I earn my living and get paid for my time, work and efforts. You will not be charged twice. It's a promise

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I could not get my password to work. Did not see your answer. Waited 20 minutes on hold trying to get telephone help. Finally gave up. Went to email, found where to create my own password again. (I didn't know McAfee had given me one with 5 letters and 2 numerals!)

I put in a password I could remember and then renewed my subscription that will expire in two days.

Sorry, I just didn't know how to do all these things. I tried last week to renew online and couldn't get by the password problem.

So I have managed to renew online rather than using this card that I bought this morning.

J.B. Smith

Expert:  Sandy replied 5 years ago.
Congratulations! You are sucessful now. I had provided the same kind of answer. If you have any other issue, please let me know.

Thanks.