For Online Computer Support, Ask a Computer Technician
Welcome to JustAnswer!
Let me know when you're ready to start this chat.
1. Sign on to AOL Desktop 9.6.
2. Open a new web window.
3. Click the Edit menu in the top navigation bar, and then move your pointer over Text Size.
Attachments are only available to registered users.Register Here
Attachments are only available to registered users.
4. Select from the following options: Largest, Larger, Medium, Smaller, and Smallest
Note: The default font size that you set applies to all webpages. However, some webpages have fixed font sizes and the above settings may not apply to these webpages. In such cases, you can use the zoom option to manually increase or decrease the text size on the webpage.
Thanks for your patience - lets try these further steps please:
1. Above your mailbox, in the upper right, click Settings.
2. In the left panel, click Compose.
3. In the Rich Text / HTML section, make sure the Use Rich Text / HTML Editing box is checked. Then, select your Font and Font Size (Make at least 14 pt) from the appropriate drop-down menu.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.