How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jins M. N. Your Own Question
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 2541
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Jins M. N. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to use Yahoo American greetings?

Customer Question

I am a paid member of Yahoo American Greetings and I want to change to American Greetings. I have already paid for one year. How may I go about this?

Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Justanswer. I am Jins here to assist you.

Please click here and open the sign in page of American Greetings. Login with your email address and password. If you can't login with the email address and password ***** may entering the password ***** Then click here and open the American Greetings page for retrieving the password. Enter your email and they will send it to your email.

Related Computer Questions