i need to activate office 2007 and dont have key

Customer Question
i need to activate office...
i need to activate office 2007 and don't have key
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/22/2011
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 years ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

S H E F I N :
Hello, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is Shefin and I will be happy to assist you.
S H E F I N :
Please let me know when you are ready.
JACUSTOMER-vdhqkqmg- :

now

JACUSTOMER-vdhqkqmg- :

ready

S H E F I N :

S H E F I N :

Have you ever purchased product key for Microsoft Office?

JACUSTOMER-vdhqkqmg- :

Hi shefin

JACUSTOMER-vdhqkqmg- :

i need to activate office 2007 and need to know how to find the key. also when I upgrade to firefox 4, i lost all my bookmarks.

S H E F I N :

If you did not purchase the key, you have to purchase a new one from Microsoft.

JACUSTOMER-vdhqkqmg- :

no I haven't. this all happened when I took my laptop to sony because it was acting up and they said I need to upgrade and they installed it but did not give me the key

S H E F I N :

I apologize that you have to purchase a new product key from Microsoft in order to resolve the issue.

JACUSTOMER-vdhqkqmg- :

well that does not help. so I would not like your service. thank.

S H E F I N :

However, you will not get Microsoft office 2007 product key. You have to purchase and install Microsoft Office 2010.

S H E F I N :

Could you please wait, so that I can transfer the chat to another experts?

S H E F I N :

Please do not give negative feedback.

JACUSTOMER-vdhqkqmg- :

an expert already wasted two days and messed up the lap top and you don't seem to know much so

S H E F I N :

I apologize that we are unable to provide product keys, because we are not associated to Microsoft.

S H E F I N :

It would be better to contact Sony or Microsoft in order to resolve the issue.

JACUSTOMER-vdhqkqmg- :

well you knew the question ahead you should told me that. I do not want to pay you for this.

S H E F I N :

I will help you get a refund for the same.

S H E F I N :

Is that fine for you?

JACUSTOMER-vdhqkqmg- :

don't put my card through

S H E F I N :

I am sorry that I do not know the refund procedure. I will let the concerned department know, and they will take care of the refund.

S H E F I N :

Or you may apply for a refund from the link given below.

JACUSTOMER-vdhqkqmg- :

i am not accepting it. it says that if i am not satisfied then you do not put my card through

S H E F I N :

Alright. I will not be getting paid, if you do not click ACCEPT. You may use the money for another question.

S H E F I N :

Please do not click ACCEPT.

JACUSTOMER-vdhqkqmg- :

i don't have questions for you. i had already asked you the question before I gave you my card and you replied that you had the answer. you don't so I am not going to pay you.

S H E F I N :

Since, I could not resolve the issue, you do not have to pay for this.

S H E F I N :

I will not be getting paid if you are not clicking ACCEPT. So please do not click ACCEPT.

S H E F I N :

If you think that you are getting charged, please contact me or the link given below in order to request a refund.

S H E F I N :

Please close the chat tool without clicking on ACCEPT in order to close the chat.

S H E F I N :

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

S H E F I N :

Please do not provide negative feedback.

Shefin, Computer Support Specialist