My computer will not allow me scroll down while in the internet

or otherwise. I have...
My computer will not allow me scroll down while in the internet or otherwise. I have downloaded a registry booster or type properly. what should I do
5/24/2011
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Please remember to scroll down and click the green ACCEPT button ONLY if we solve the issue, for me to be paid :-) Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit/debit/PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

OK. PLEASE FIRST BOOKMARK (add to favorites) THIS PAGE SO YOU CAN COME BACK WITH ME AFTER THE RESTART, and click Accept if the issue is solved (that's the only way I can get paid for my effort. Thank you)

1- Restart the computer and immediately press F8 repeatedly (before the windows logo appears), until you get the Boot Menu.

2- Choose "Safe Mode WITH NETWORKING" and press ENTER

3- Wait for windows to be completely loaded

4-Download and run MalwareBytes clicking here ---> http://www.fileanswer.com

5- Then click the "mbam-setup-1.46.exe" to download it

6- MalmareBytes it is a FREE application if used at home. Do NOT click the "Purchase" button

7- Open the application and update it

8- Then run it (FULL SCAN) and delete all the malware it may detect (click "Remove Selected")

9- Restart the computer

Then please follow the steps below also:
1- Download and install CCLeaner from here ---> http://www.fileanswer.com

2- Then click "CCleaner 3.06" to download it

3- When the install finishes, please run CCLeaner, then click "Cleaner" on the left and then "Run Cleaner" button on the lower right corner.

4- Then click "Registry" on the left and click the "Scan for Issues" button on the bottom.

5- Then click "Fix Selected Issues"

6- Restart the computer and let me know if the issue is gone now.

7- Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

8- If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

Do the following also, please:

1- Go to Start, Control Panel, then Classic View
2- Now click on System, then click on "Advanced system settings" on the left.
3- Click Advanced tab
4- Click the "Settings" button under "Performance" section
5- Select "Adjust for best performance"
6- Scroll down and CHECK "Use visual styles on windows and buttons"
7- Click Apply
8- CLick Ok
that seems to have done the trick. It seems faster now. I have already accepted so how do you get paid?
I have been already paid, thank you!!!