Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified
23822421

forgot my password XXXXX windows 7 starter how do i bypass

Please remember to scroll down and click the green ACCEPT button ONLY if we solve the issue, for me to be paid :-) Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit/debit/PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

Please first try booting in safe mode and select 'Administrator', leave the password XXXXX (enter nothing) following the steps below:

1- Restart the computer and immediately press F8 repeatedly (before the windows logo appears), until you get the Boot Menu.

2- Choose "Safe Mode" and press ENTER

3- Wait for windows to be completely loaded. If prompted, select Administrator, leave the password XXXXX and Sign In

4- Go to Start, Control Panel, Accounts and change your username's password

5- Restart in regular mode.

If the Administrator account was not there or has also a password XXXXX you couldn't follow the previous answer then you will need to create a password XXXXX CD from another computer, following all the steps found here -----> http://www.loginrecovery.com

If all of this is too complicated for you, you will need a technician to follow that steps on site, or you can just re-install Windows 7 as a new installation from the CD but ALL YOUR FILES WILL BE REMOVED.

Windows 7 has a very strong encryption for passwords. Then it is not easy to hack into it.

Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no none of that is working i have a acer aspire one net book it only takes usb
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

no that didn't work

OK, you can follow the same procedure but booting from the USB drive. If all of this is too complicated for you, you will need a technician to follow that steps on site, or you can just re-install Windows 7 as a new installation from the CD but ALL YOUR FILES WILL BE REMOVED.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit/debit/PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John Cappucci