windows 7 64 bit will not boot into windows error oxcoooooof

Customer Question
windows 7 64 bit will...
windows 7 64 bit will not boot into windows error boot seletion failed a required device not inaccessable oxcoooooof
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Computer
5/5/2011
Tech Support Specialist: James, Sr. Computer Support Expert replied 6 years ago
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Hi, was this computer working before, and suddenly started these errors?
went to bed it was fine wake up and it was off cant get it back was just playing bejewled
Thanks.

The message you are getting means your hard drive has crashed (hardware error).

You need to replace the hard drive to solve this problem. It costs around $50.

Thanks,

J.
are you sure does that mean i loose every thing
You might be able to still get the files off the drive.

Get a USB disk enclosure ($20 at any local computer store), take the drive out of the computer and put it in the USB enclosure. Then connect it to a working computer, and you will have access to all the files on the disk.
Thanks,

J.

thank you just one more thing you said 50.00 do you have one and what kind do i get if you dont

I said around $20. You can get any brand - any one your local computer store has will work. Take the hard drive with you so they can give you the right size.

Glad I could help!

Please don't forget to hit the Accept button for me so I can get credit for my time helping you.

If you have an extra 5 seconds, please also leave me positive feedback.

Thanks!

J.
i meant the hard drive do you sell it and i will give a goo d feed back thank you for your time
Oh, sorry- we do not sell hard drives.

You should get a Western Digital or Toshiba. The price would be the same - around $50 - at any local computer store.

J.
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert