Ansh P.
Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  Professional computer engineer working as systems developer with top multinational company.
14055801

I cant post any request to my wall in cityville Could you

I can't post any request to my wall in cityville? Could you please instruct me on how to fix this error, thank you!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ansh P. replied 6 years ago.

Hi

Welcome to JustAnswer.com

I am Tech Specialist and today, I will be trying my best to solve your issue.

Are you facing this issue after updating to IE9?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No it was happening before I upgraded as well.
Expert:  Ansh P. replied 6 years ago.
Have you tried with another browser yet like firefox?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes I have. I forgot to tell you that when I log into a friend's facebook and use their cityville I do not have the same problem. This would lead me to believe that it is something wrong with my cityville application not my computer system.
Expert:  Ansh P. replied 6 years ago.
Yes correct, is the same happening with firefox as well or when you login to your facebook using any friend's computer?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't have any problems when I use my friends facebook, only mine.
Expert:  Ansh P. replied 6 years ago.
I meant to say, if you login to your facebook account using your friend's computer, what happens?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
cityville functions properly and i can post to the wall.
Expert:  Ansh P. replied 6 years ago.

I may be a problem with your browser than.

Can you please download and install firefox using this link: http://firefox.com > Once done, open firefox and login to your facebook account using firefox > Let me know, if the same happens with firefox?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It worked! I just download the free version with defaults. Are there any additional steps that have to be completed on my system such as changing desktop shortcuts, uninstalling items, etc?
Expert:  Ansh P. replied 6 years ago.
no need to do that seems like a browser problemif you want to fix ie too, clear all cache and cookies of ie or reset ie by opening ie - click tools - internet options - advanced tab - reset - reset again. It should work. If not uninstall ie9 and it will auto revert to ie8.Let me know if you needed further help. You can click accept to acknowledge this help.Thanks.