Leon Russell
Leon Russell, Computer Repairer
Experience:  1 year brick computer science institue, 5 years Traffic systems integration
32681815

I need to see if I can retrieve a photo that I sent to my yahoo

Customer Question

I need to see if I can retrieve a photo that I sent to my yahoo account that was deleted by mistake. I sent the picture through mypixmessages.com would there be anyway to retrieve this back. Thanks for your help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Leon Russell replied 6 years ago.

Leon Russell :

Hello, Welcome to Justanswer!! My name is Leon, I will assist you today, Please standby by while i Review your concerns. Thank You!

Leon Russell :

first,click on the following link, lo gin and check your trash folder >>>>> Yahoo

JACUSTOMER-12ick744- :

i have it is not in the trash folder

JACUSTOMER-12ick744- :

can you answer this

Leon Russell :

if you have it then what is it your trying to do?

Leon Russell :

cancel last message

Leon Russell :

did you check the out going or sent at mypixmessages.com?

JACUSTOMER-12ick744- :

i do not have the picture i checked in the trash folder and it is empty is there anyway i can get this picture back

Leon Russell :

you can not recover deleted emails from yahoo, but did you check the out going or sent at mypixmessages.com?

JACUSTOMER-12ick744- :

i do not know how to check at mypixmessages when i pull up that website it does not say your account or anything like that

Leon Russell :

ok, let me help you , stand by

Leon Russell :

is mypixmessages a verizon service?

Leon Russell :

you said you sent it through mypixmessages.com , that is not a valid website, are you sure?

JACUSTOMER-12ick744- :

i guess so when i sent the picture from phone to email address i typed it appeared to be from this XXXXXXXXXX

Leon Russell :

from what? its blocked out, leave spaces between each character

JACUSTOMER-12ick744- :

when i received the email containing the picture it says it is from this web address 5 4 0 4 9 0 0 9 7 1 @ w e b p i x m e s s a g e s . c o m

JACUSTOMER-12ick744- :

do you know how i can find find thid again

Leon Russell :

ok, i have to find out where that is , stand by

Leon Russell :

click the following link, you either login or register, and you will have access to all the picture mails you have sent and received on your phone >>> Verizon (sign in is uunder the "search" field

JACUSTOMER-12ick744- :

it will not let me login there

JACUSTOMER-12ick744- :

thanks for your help today i thought you might have an answer