I have a error 81003003 on my yahoo messenger name.. and i

Customer Question
can not log in.. I...
I have a error 81003003 on my yahoo messenger name.. and i can not log in.. I also have face book with the name and two different pass words.. my yahoo messenger name ive had for 10 yrs probably.. I have no clue what my birth date or anything i used on that name its been to long .. security questions nothing.. the yahoo name is XXXXX XXXXX now i cant get my face book messages because thats the email i used for my face book please help me.. or please have them unlock my messenger name..... Im at my wits in trying to get it to work and i have been every place to find out what to do...... HELP!!
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Computer
2/7/2011
Tech Support Specialist: Justin, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 years ago
Justin
Justin, Computer Support Specialist
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

my account has not been hacked.. what happen is my face book has same account [email protected].. but my face book has a different pass word.. than my yahoo messenger.. i know what the error means i just want my yahoo messenger back so i can get my emails from my face book .. I just need my yahoo messenger name unlocked so i can use my account again.. Ive had that name for over 10 years and all my contacts are on it .. and its where i get my face book emails.. tell me how i can get my account unlocked.. my gosh its not white house its just me.... ty for your trouble but i want my account unlocked i know my pass word please tell me how to get it unlocked.. Yahoo is so hard to get ahold of to speak with. Carolyn
give me a min and i will get you some info
let me know what you need.. tyvm
1 quick question when you go to yahoo.com, are you capable of logging in to check your mail
No i can not... i have mail on yahoo and mail on face book and im getting neither but again they are two different pass words i can log in to face book just fine on my name but not into yahoo for my messenger.. and im getting mail on neither because both accounts get mail on that name
i mean its 100% a problem with your account, i understand that. i will have to send you over to yahoo account management.

Yahoo! Customer Service
866-562-7219

then are the only ones that will be able to completely fix your problem.
Justin
Justin
Justin, Computer Support Specialist