Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. Electrical & Computer Engineering, 20+ years technical experience
7043301

how do i activate my mavis beacon program

Customer Question

how do i activate my mavis beacon program?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 6 years ago.

XXXXX XXXXX :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be working with you today on your question!

XXXXX XXXXX :

You may have just received a demo of the program which will require you to purchase it in full

XXXXX XXXXX :

If you have an activation code / registration number on the sleeve of the physical disk that may serve as an activation

XXXXX XXXXX :

and indicate that you indeed received the "full version"

XXXXX XXXXX :

Again, otherwise you have only a trial version and will need to purchase the entire program

XXXXX XXXXX :

You can find the latest full version for example here: http://www.amazon.com/Mavis-Beacon-Teaches-Typing-Deluxe/dp/B0012VKK8I

XXXXX XXXXX :

Let me know if this helps

XXXXX XXXXX :

If you have further questions please ask them here. You can press Control-D to bookmark this page where you can continue to correspond with me.

Otherwise: If your question becomes or is now satisfactorily resolved please remember to click accept to accept my solution and to have Just Answer pay me for my efforts. Do so only once to resolve your question.Bonusesand positive feedback are also greatly appreciated.

Also, you can click here to request me directly for future questions.

Thank you,