I have a western digital XHD, model # WD25001032. A PC tech

Customer Question
I have a western digital...
I have a western digital XHD, model # XXXXX A PC tech informed me that the reason it quit is that the chip that is located on the circuit board inside the XHD burned up, & that in order to retreive the data stored on it, I need a replacement chip that is EXACTLY IDENTICAL to the one on the XHD that I have. The p/n for the chip is: 2061-70292-C00 AB. Help me!! Where can I obtain/purchase one of these chips?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Computer
1/27/2011
Tech Support Specialist: J Tech, Computer Support replied 6 years ago
J Tech
J Tech, Computer Support
You should be able to obtain the circuit from the following company. You can also have them recover the data for you as well.

http://datarecoverynj.net/
I submitted my question to the folks at http://datarecoverynj.net/, the link you provided. They responded that they could not provide me with info on obtaining the circuit.

Your answer was not helpful to me, therefore, I cannot accept it. Thanks you sir.
J Tech
J Tech
J Tech, Computer Support