I HAVE A GOOGLE DOCS DOCUMENT--WITH DATES ON LEFT AND DETAIL…

Customer Question
I HAVE A GOOGLE DOCS...
I HAVE A GOOGLE DOCS DOCUMENT--WITH DATES ON LEFT AND DETAIL TO RIGHT
IT IS TO ENABLE PLAYERS TO PUT NAMES ON SEEKING BRIDGE PARTNERS.
1. CAN THE ADDRESS BE MODIFIED TO JUST REFLCT MY NAME OF SITE eg
NOOSA BRIDGE PARTNERS?
2. CAN ACCESS BE MADE SOMPLE BUT REQUIRING A PASS WORD?
3. I INTEND HAVING ABOUT 12 DAYS LISTED... Read full answer
NOOSA BRIDGE PARTNERS?
3. I INTEND HAVING ABOUT 12 DAYS LISTED DOWN THE LEFT SIDE--COULD EACH DAY A DAY DROP OFF THE TOP AND A NEW ONE ADDED AT THE BOTTOM.

I HAVE JUST NOTICED THIS SITE IS SECTIONALISED--PLEASE FORWARD TO CORRECT ONE!

KIND REGARDS

BRIAN O'BYRNE
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
1/21/2011
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 8 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Computer Extraordinaire :

Greetings,

I am assuming that you are referring to a spreadsheet document on Googlre docs.

1) You cannot modify the address.
2) You can "share" the document with other users that you specify:
---- Open the document on Google Docs, click the Share button
---- Add the email addresses of the people that you do want to have access
---- Click the Close button
3) You cannot do what you are referring to in question number 3. You would have to do that manually.

Please, let me know if the issue is not fixed. You can do so by clicking the gray button that says "Reply to your Expert".

If and only if you are satisfied with my help, you may click the Accept button. Who
- Even if you have a subscription or trial membership, you must click the Accept button before I am paid for my work.

Thank you

--> Once you click the Accept button, your deposit will be released and I will be paid for my time and effort.
--> If the problem is not resolved, please notify me so I can continue to work with you.
--> If you are satisfied, I ask that you please leave Positive Feedback for me once you click the Accept button.
--> Any bonus is tremendously appreciated.

You may bookmark the following link: http://theextraordinaire.com In the future, if you have a question and would prefer to work with me, please visit that site and ask your questions there.

JACUSTOMER-cvljqcve- :

firstly---yes

JACUSTOMER-cvljqcve- :

1. thought so===but have a feeling that it could be===say using a free host

JACUSTOMER-cvljqcve- :

2. aware of sharing didnt wat emails==what about pass word?

JACUSTOMER-cvljqcve- :

3. is there no facility in the calendar section?

JACUSTOMER-cvljqcve- :

i thought i would have had my enquiry acknowledged by email!!

JACUSTOMER-cvljqcve- :

UNDER NO WAY DO I WISH TO TAKE OUT A SUBSCRIPTION==PLEASE DESTROY CR CARD DETAIL AFTER THIS IS PAID.

JACUSTOMER-cvljqcve- :

KIND REGARDS

JACUSTOMER-cvljqcve- :

BRIAN O'BYRNE

Computer Extraordinaire :

1) ---
2) There is no way to set a password.
3) There is not a facility within the Calendar section to do what you are requesting.

You may click the Accept button when you are satisfied.

I will send this message to the customer service department regarding your urge to not take out a subscription.

-Jason

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Facebook has disabled my ability to boost, promote my page
Facebook has disabled my ability to boost, promote my page or buy ads. I've written to support 3 times and 3 times they responded Hi Gayle,I had another look at your ad account and unfortunately we wo… read more
Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor
IT System Administrator,
Bachelor of Computer Science
I have two buildings, on the outside of both buildings I have
I have two buildings, on the outside of both buildings I have an EnGenius ENH202 facing each other. One is set to AP mode and the other to Bridge mode. I have a good connection to both my network and … read more
Computer Expert,
AAS Information Technology
Is it possible to have an auto addition from one cell to another after input ,, for exampl
Is it possible to have an auto addition from one cell to another after input ,, for example a date as month/year eg 08/10 in the first cell to auto sum by 4 year in a designated cell eg 08/14 ?… read more
Jess
Jess
Stop searching for answers—
The thing I miss most from ie8 is the line that had some of
The thing I miss most from ie8 is the line that had some of my most frequent sites on it. I know that in ie9 you can put site icons on the taskbar but I'd much prefer having them on the main ie9 scree… read more
boxfrederick
boxfrederick
Free lance software developer,
i am using microsoft works to do typing, every few minutes
i am using microsoft works to do typing, every few minutes i use the save key. i have been saving my work this way on this paper everyday since 12/2/10 after about 5 minutes today i lost all my work e… read more
Brad
Brad
I have a month old Gateway DX computer running Windows 7 x64
I have a month old Gateway DX computer running Windows 7 x64 and using Media Player 12 to listen to music CDs that I have placed on the hard drive. About 1 week or so ago during the last 10 to 20 seco… read more
Network & System Administrator,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Ryan,It would be easier for one of my 2 question if I could
Ryan, It would be easier for one of my 2 question if I could attach 2 capture wiz items. Is that doable. Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library Debugt Assertion Failed! Program C:\Program Files\Internet E… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
Andrew; Thank you for calling back last Friday7/2/10; Heres
Andrew; Thank you for calling back last Friday7/2/10; Here's my delemma, I had Intuit set up my website, www.marriagemayday.com for 2 books I had written, this was back in back in March, I signed with… read more
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark
IT Director,
Something has recently changed on my computer to cause the
Something has recently changed on my computer to cause the drop down menus on all websites to display blanks. I can't select anything because there's nothing there. This is a recent development. I did… read more
holyoke_ma_comp
holyoke_ma_comp
I just received an urgent renewal message from www.melbourneit.com/au/renew/
I just received an urgent renewal message from www.melbourneit.com/au/renew/ stating that my hotmail domain name, halpingroup.com. runs out 6/3/2010. My understanding was that hotmail/msn owned this d… read more
IT Consultant,
I keep getting a message that the version of flash I am trying
I keep getting a message that the version of flash I am trying to install is not the curent version. Windows 7 IE 8… read more
Renju
Renju
Currently none of the Icons are appearig on any of my IGoogle
Currently none of the Icons are appearig on any of my IGoogle godgets ( eg. Tasks , Time and date , Google Docs , etc. as well as several others . As to what to do...I am stumped, would anyone possibl… read more
Computer Technican,
Stop searching for answers—
I type documents in Works Word which is in my Dell computer.
I type documents in Works Word which is in my Dell computer. However people are unable to open my attachments to emails. When I "Save as" it comes up as Works Document (*wps), I am then told to change… read more
Joseph
Joseph
I have lost some tools from my Inbox. I cannot move messages
I have lost some tools from my Inbox. I cannot move messages to pre-established storage folders/files since the button for this and a couple others have vanished from this screen. How do I get them ba… read more
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Desktop Support Technician,
When I try to log onto the internet I get an error message
When I try to log onto the internet I get an error message ' assert in lsp' I cat open Mcafee to fix this - can you please help or provide any suggestions? Many thanks… read more
Brian McGuire
Brian McGuire
Hello, I use Windows Media Player version 11 for XP. A couples
Hello, I use Windows Media Player version 11 for XP. A couples of weeks ago, I noticed that the "recently added" option no longer works. When I click on it, all it does is display all of the files in … read more
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions
Technician, Developer,
How do I fix intermittent interruptions/glitches in Flash Player
How do I fix intermittent interruptions/glitches in Flash Player when it is streaming music? From what I read, I need to set the Netstream buffertime to a non-zero value. Is this correct? If so, how d… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
lost updated word document when trying to transfer
tried to transfer completed doc. to thumb drive and it asked if I wanted to replace existing (old) doc. I clicked yes, now only have old doc. HELP urgent will pay $$ please call XXX-XXX-XXXX… read more
John D
John D
Bachelor Degree in Engineering