I can not access my email ([email protected]), I do not remember…

Customer Question
I can not access my...
I can not access my email ([email protected]), I do not remember my password. When I try to access your site for the password XXXXX send it to my old business email ([email protected]) that email and Company no longer exist. I need my password XXXXX to my wife's [email protected] Can you do this?
Please call me:
Linton Carl... Read full answer
Please call me:
Linton Carl Pumphrey XXXXX
Glen Burnie, MDNNN-NN-NNNN
Phone: XXXXXXXXXX Cell XXXXXXXXXX
Email: [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
1/10/2011
Tech Support Specialist: Bernie, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Specialist
Hi there, welcome to JustAnswer.

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue. This request has to go through a special Hotmail department that Microsoft has set up for this issue (because you can't access your alternate email anymore). Please click on the follow page to access this:

https://windowslivehelp.com/PasswordReset.aspx

Click Continue, then on the next page, you'll want to give an e-mail address different than the one that has locked you out so that they can contact you. After that page, enter the hotmail account you're trying to re-access.

Generally the more information you can provide the easier and quicker it will be for the hotmail team to get you back into your account. This information can be stuff like listing some of the main contacts you send your emails to. They will also take into account what location you are sending it from, so please fill out all these details on a computer that you usually use to check the mail, whether that is your home, office, etc.

Follow the steps and fill out as much information as you can and the Hotmail team should be in touch with you. Write down the pin number when it is given to you and keep this in a safe place. Once they review all the information they will send you instructions on how to regain access to your account to the email address you provided. They do take security very seriously and will help you to get back into your hotmail account. This normally takes 1-5 days, however, it normally takes much less the more information you are able to provide to prove that this is your account.

Please do not hesitate to ask me questions on the above if you need more help.

Edited by Computer Specialist on 1/10/2011 at 9:55 PM EST
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Hi. I have several emails. [email protected] [email protected]
Hi. I have several emails. [email protected] [email protected] I normally use aol. cannot log on to pandora on my phone. XXX-XXX-XXXX. Help. My phone was lost and had to get a replacement. Miss my pando… read more
Carl L
Carl L
Owner/CEO,
I need to renew my subscription and is unable to do so because
I need to renew my subscription and is unable to do so because my Master Card is being rejected. My card is up to date I've been trying for months without success. I've tried my wife's card my daughte… read more
R.J. Poirier
R.J. Poirier
Information Systems Specialist,
I have a Magic Jack working on my home computer. My user name
I have a Magic Jack working on my home computer. My user name isXXXXX Telephone is(NNN) NNN-NNNN Home computer is [email protected] and this is what I registered with I do not know my password. Can you g… read more
Software Engineer
Stop searching for answers—
i have forgotton my yahoo mail password, since i have had some
i have forgotton my yahoo mail password, since i have had some harrasment issues and had to change my phone number associated with my email account. therefore i am unable to pull up my yahoo email acc… read more
Michael T
Michael T
Someone has hacked my account. Would like to be able to get
Someone has hacked my account. Would like to be able to get back into the account or to eliminate altogether. As a non-techie have unsuccesfully tried thru your system. acct:[email protected] .....contac… read more
Bernie
Bernie
Computer Specialist,
October 11, 2010__I cancelled my AOL account some time ago.
October 11, 2010__I cancelled my AOL account some time ago. However, starting last week spurious emails have been going out under my old account name with no subject and a link in the body of the emai… read more
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark
IT Director,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I AM HOOKED UP TO THE INTERNET BUT CANNOT GET INTO MY HOTMAILSERVICE._
I AM HOOKED UP TO THE INTERNET BUT CANNOT GET INTO MY HOTMAILSERVICE._IT SAYS I AM USING THE WRONG PASSWORD XXXXX I'M NOT!!!! I HAVE SPENT_2 HRS ON THIS. HELP!! I'M OLD!!!_XXX-XXX-XXXX… read more
sangita.soni
sangita.soni
I have a email account ([email protected]) that I want to cancel.
I have a email account ([email protected]) that I want to cancel. Large numbers of emails are being sent out under my address that I did not send. Also, my contact box is being populated with addresses… read more
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark
IT Director,
I was online & on the phone with a Logitech techie a cpl weeks
I was online & on the phone with a Logitech techie a cpl weeks ago re: Cordless Wave kb & mouse combo failure. The techie concluded that the reciever was bad & another would be sent to me promptly. As… read more
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts
Vonage support I have a vonage phone and service. The
Vonage support I have a vonage phone and service. The phone is in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. The number of that phone is(NNN) NNN-NNNN We've had the service for close to a yaear and as long as we have in… read more
Nick
Nick
Senior Consultant Engineer,
I have an older computer that I have set up at my office in
I have an older computer that I have set up at my office in the local American Legion. Somehow, my old Windows operating system has disappeared, is there a way to get it back? Can you send it to me so… read more
Network & System Administrator,
I need password for this email adreess, [email protected]
I need password XXXXX this email adreess,[email protected] and for Ana vasquez face book password… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
Stop searching for answers—
I lost my msn hotmail account. How do I gt it back I signed
I lost my msn hotmail account. How do I gt it back? I signed up for a MSN Live account with different sign in information. I need my account back, I've had it for YEARS. Can you help me?… read more
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell
According to my email (which I had severe problems with between
According to my email (which I had severe problems with between Nov and Dec), and did not notice the email that stated I had received my new Win 7 free package. I still have not received the Win 7 sof… read more
Tim Graham
Tim Graham
I think that my ex-wife has screwed with my AOL. ie canceled
I think that my ex-wife has screwed with my AOL. ie:canceled my acct membership and possibly messed with my email. Cannot get into email and access anything related. Can this problem be checked? My em… read more
Carl Poersch
Carl Poersch
Sr. Network Engineer,
i Tera Feltenberger changed my email password XXXXXong with my
i Tera Feltenberger changed my email password XXXXX with my facebook password XXXXX don't remember it. Is there a way you can retrieve it for me. You may email me back [email protected] which is under … read more
Carl Poersch
Carl Poersch
Sr. Network Engineer,
CANNOT REACH GATEWAY TO SPEAK WITH A LIVE PERSON. I HAVE EXTENDED
CANNOT REACH GATEWAY TO SPEAK WITH A LIVE PERSON. I HAVE EXTENDED WARRANTY THRU HSN, BUT YOUR SYSTEM WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE TO HELP ME SOLVE MY PROBLEM. I BELIEVE MY WARRANTY IS GOOD … read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
Has anyone had dealings with a company called (World
Has anyone had dealings with a company called (World market systems) Claimed address is 3039 w. Peoria Avenue #c102-167 Phoenix arizona 85029 Ph XXXXXXXXXX. My wife joined there program at the silver … read more
M. Castillo
M. Castillo
AA,