For Online Computer Support, Ask a Computer Technician
Hi, thank you for using JustAnswer.com. I am glad to assist you today.
BINARY is the data format that the computer understands: not a high-level or low-level programming language or a human language. All other data should be reduced and converted to this BINARY format so that a computer system can understand and work on it.
With this process, all INSTRUCTIONS between hardware and software should be reduced or "converted" into a simple YES or NO or a ON and OFF state.
That would be all.
Click ACCEPT if this helped.
2. What are the four primary functions of hardware?
3. What are the two main input devices and the two main output devices?
4. What three things do electronic hardware devices need in order to function?
5. What is the purpose of an expansion slot on a motherboard?
6. Which component on the motherboard is used primarily for processing?
7. What are the two basic types of cables found inside a computer case and what are their basic functions?
Hi, click on this link for the information
All your 7 questions are there...
There are several questions covered. Did you see it?
Please browse the doc to the bottom
Please click ACCEPT if this helped.
Are you still there??
Please click the ACCEPT button if this helped. Thank you for using JustAnswer.Regards,Jess