Hunter Owens
Hunter Owens, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Your problem meets my passion. A Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
20422294

Microsoft Works Suite 99 compatability update

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Hunter Owens replied 6 years ago.

Hunter Owens :

Hello, it will be my pleasure to assist you with your computer today.

It will be my pleasure to assist you with your computer today. Unfortunately the only version of Microsoft Works which is compatible with Windows 7 is Microsoft Works 9. If you would like to upgrade, you can order it from here for about $30. If you would prefer a free office suite, OpenOffice is a comparable alternative. You can download it by clicking here.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Hunter
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Still no Joy. The site you suggestedd was out of windows 9. What now? I don't trust open source. Vr C. Denison

Microsoft Works has been discontinued since 2007, so it is difficult to find copies. However, it is currently in-stock on Digi-Vault, which you can access by clicking here. However, for the price I would recommend getting the latest version of Microsoft Office as this will last you longer into the future and be compatible with new document files that you receive from others. You can access Office 2010 by clicking here.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Hunter
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for your reply, however will Works 9 work with MS 7 operating system?

Digi Soft has it as you indicated for $59,00. More than I expected but will buy if it works. VR C. Denison

Microsoft Works 9 fortunately is compatible with Windows 7. You can verify this by seeing the report on the Windows 7 Compatibility Center here.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Hunter