Joseph
Joseph, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Certification in SAP and more than 3 years of experience in Software engineering.
27113160

Hi, My Facebook Account Has Disappeared, Help!

Customer Question

i thought my facebook account was under my hotmail address rather than my gmail address but when i put in the hotmail it said there was no account under that name so thats why i tried the gmail. i might be wrong about which address its in but thought that bit of info might help
Submitted: 6 years ago via HelpOwl.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joseph replied 6 years ago.

Joseph :

Hello

Joseph :

Are you able to log into both hotmail and gmail ?

Joseph :

If you are not able to log into Facebook try the forgot passoword.

Joseph :

Refer the above link to reset the password.

Joseph :

Before trying forgot password XXXXX must make sure the Hotmail and Gmail are working.

Joseph :

Try each mail in the forgot password XXXXX

Joseph :

Facebook will sent the password XXXXX your valid mail id.

JACUSTOMER-iu7difsl- :

it seems u didn't get my original comment. the prob started when i neeeded to log on facebook and i had forgotten my password. it didn't recognize hotmail account to i guessed at gmail account. i changed password XXXXX when i logged into facebook w gmail username it somehow skipped my account to open a brand new one. i can see it on my phone, and had help at Genius bar. Please help me get reconnected

Joseph :

Log out of Facebook

Joseph :

and try to use the forgot password XXXXX with hotmail as your email

JACUSTOMER-iu7difsl- :

i put in the hotmail address and It is saying there is no account for that user name. I am pretty sure it was under hotmail rather than gmail but its not recognizing it. It seems that i need facebook to find my [email protected] account and then let me reset my password.

JACUSTOMER-iu7difsl- :

you have not helped me, is there someone else?