Hello My Name Is Dante Pirtle Apparently My Account Has Been…

Customer Question
Hello My Name IsXXXXX apparently my...
Hello My Name IsXXXXX

apparently my account has been suspended as of 11:20am yesterday morning. I have been working all day on the problem and have not been able to open my account. I've tried going to the 6 step process, but when I tried to have security code sent to my [email protected] there was no code or email in regard to this.... Read full answer
Hello My Name IsXXXXX

apparently my account has been suspended as of 11:20am yesterday morning. I have been working all day on the problem and have not been able to open my account. I've tried going to the 6 step process, but when I tried to have security code sent to my [email protected] there was no code or email in regard to this. There was nothing in my junk e-mail or filtered. Maybe this happened to me for a reason. Maybe I was meant to end my account. Either way If you have any answer for a person who is serving this nation and has had his account locked possibly hacked, please give me some answer as soon as possible, because I have credit card information here as well. Please contact me. My cell is(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
11/12/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager replied 8 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager

Hello Dante. I can assist you with your question.

What are you having trouble accessing? Is it an email account? If so, we should be able to resolve it with a few steps.

Edited by XXXXX XXXXXnigan on 11/12/2010 at 4:33 PM EST
Relist: No answer yet.

Actually, I am waiting for an answer from you. Could you please respond to my question above? I cannot help you if you don't tell me what you are having trouble accessing.

Edited by XXXXX XXXXXnigan on 11/14/2010 at 2:06 AM EST
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Why has SBCGlobal suspended my E-mail? I cannot get into my
Why has SBCGlobal suspended my E-mail? I cannot get into my e-mail because the screen reads "service is suspended". Could it be that I have moved and I now have a u-verse thingy for my computer. ATT h… read more
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts
I have a Magic Jack working on my home computer. My user name
I have a Magic Jack working on my home computer. My user name isXXXXX Telephone is(NNN) NNN-NNNN Home computer is [email protected] and this is what I registered with I do not know my password. Can you g… read more
Software Engineer
Good day, Mr. Magicjackplus support. About a month or so ago
Good day, Mr. Magicjackplus support. About a month or so ago I purchased a magicjackplus account. I received one adapter, and then I was two adapters short. I then I contacted Magicjackplus wright awa… read more
Michael T
Michael T
Stop searching for answers—
Please help!! I cant get in to my e-mail--- I am trying to
Please help!! I can't get in to my e-mail--- I am trying to switch from Windows XP to Windows 8-- it keeps telling me to change my e-mail account and I cannot remember my password--… read more
Michael T
Michael T
I purchased a magic jack plus on 12/911 and i received it on
I purchased a magic jack plus on 12/911 and i received it on 12/16/11. Do i have to have a number or something to use it. you send it in my wifes name, but it was charged to my credit credit card disc… read more
jamieratliff
jamieratliff
What does it take to get to talk to a real person This morning
What does it take to get to talk to a real person? This morning my account was hacked by someone in Lagos, Nigeria, and I've tried unsuccessfully nearly a dozen times to reset my password, but I'm cau… read more
It Support Specialist,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have had an ATT e mail account for many years [email protected]
I have had an ATT e mail account for many years: [email protected] I pay $15.95 monthly through American Express. Yesterday, I got an e mail notice that the account was suspended and I transferred the da… read more
It Support Specialist,
I opened the attachment to a message that I thought came from
I opened the attachment to a message that I thought came from a known contact. It apparently hacked into my contact list sending junk to all. Windows Live Hotmail shut down my account ([email protected]… read more
Computer Technican,
My hotmail account has been blocked. I have tried for 3 days
My hotmail account has been blocked. I have tried for 3 days to fix this. I need my [email protected] account to be activated again please. I have put in my cell number numerous times for a code to no… read more
Cris
Cris
My hot mail account was hacked or stolen and I cannot get into
My hot mail account was hacked or stolen and I cannot get into it with my old [email protected] I don't know what to do and don't know if I can keep it or need to change the password. Please cal… read more
S. Philips
S. Philips
Chief Technology Officer,
Cant get into my hotmail account. It asks for a mobile number
Can't get into my hotmail account. It asks for a mobile number which I supply but I don't get a code number. Been trying for two days… read more
sangita.soni
sangita.soni
My account has been suspended on Facebook. Think I was hacked.
My account has been suspended on Facebook. Think I was hacked. Have gone several times to the help center and followed those instructions. Can't get a security code sent to me to complete process and … read more
Your Professional PC Expert
Your Professional PC Expert
Stop searching for answers—
I am unable to get into my accounts. Apparently forgotten
I am unable to get into my accounts. Apparently forgotten user ID and possibly password. Wrote this question last evening. My name isXXXXX email address is [email protected] You will not accept my unloc… read more
David L
David L
my acct [email protected]~ has been hacked into and i
my acct:[email protected]~ has been hacked into and i cannot use my password. please send me a new password XXXXX my alt [email protected] thank you. kimberley grauel. ph#605(NNN) NNN-NNNN… read more
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell
I am at a major disadvantage. I now need to access Facebook
I am at a major disadvantage. I now need to access Facebook for my job as Public Affairs Directory for Dominick's and as president of the National Black Public Relations Society. I set up an account -… read more
Josh H
Josh H
IT Systems Engineer II,
For some reason e-mails that people send me, are not reaching
For some reason e-mails that people send me, are not reaching me. If I send them an e-mail they can reply on that e-mail but I do not receive new e-mails. About two weeks ago something happened and al… read more
Leon Russell
Leon Russell
ITS Technician,
Once in a whiler someone sends me an email and I dont get
Once in a whiler someone sends me an email and I don't get it were does it go? I told have a spam box… read more
Travis B.
Travis B.
Computer Technician,
I have had my email address for many years, and I receive many
I have had my email address for many years, and I receive many emails there daily, but now some are not coming through. What can/should I do?… read more
Travis B.
Travis B.
Computer Technician,