Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

My ASUS laptop comes with a webcam app called Lifeframe3, but

Customer Question

My ASUS laptop comes with a webcam app called Lifeframe3, but no information on how to use it. I have asked ASUS, but they have no help to offer. Can anyone direct me a source of user information on this app?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mike Douglas replied 6 years ago.
Assuming you are running windows, you really don't have to use the web cam software.

If the driver for the web cam installed successfully, all you need is to open a program like Skype or Google Talk or Chatroulette and select video chat and the camera will work.

Using Lifeframe3 is not likely to improve your experience with the camera much.

Thanks,

Mike.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Mike,

This is not a satisfactory answer. I want to use many of the features that Lifeframe3 offers, and to do that I need specific information about it, not an alternative way of using the webcam.

--Customer

Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 years ago.

The Lifeframe3 tutorial maybe on the computer's manual; that's the only place if it has. Please click here and select your computer model to download the manual from ASUS website.

Please click on Accept if my answer has helped you.

Thanks,
-Viet
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Viet,

I had already done all the obvious things, such as trying to find a manual from ASUS, and using Google to find any help on the subject, before I tried Just Answer. It's clear that you cannot be of any help. I want my $34.20 released back to me.

Mark Halpern