Basically I forgot my password, but not only have I forgotten…

Customer Question
Basically I forgot my password...
Basically I forgot my password, but not only have I forgotten my password, I can't remember the security question answers either. The only way I would have been able to access my account was my ipod touch that secured the password, however it's broken and now I'm screwed. What could I possibly do to get into my account?... Read full answer
Basically I forgot my password, but not only have I forgotten my password, I can't remember the security question answers either. The only way I would have been able to access my account was my ipod touch that secured the password, however it's broken and now I'm screwed. What could I possibly do to get into my account?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
9/13/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Frederick S., Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
Hello and thank you for your question. Can you please tell me what account you forgot your password XXXXX?

My Yahoo account which is

[email protected]

OK - are those the security questions that you originally set, or do they look like they've recently been changed?
they security questions that I originally set, but I can't remember the answers to them.
OK. And you did not set up an alternate e-mail address or phone number?

No, and if I have, I really can't remember.

OK. You will need to send an e-mail to [email protected] . Just send a subject of Lost password, and you should get an auto-response back within 5-10 minutes asking you a series of questions. Fill that form out and you will be able to regain access to your account once they review your request. Thank you for your question. Please click Accept.
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I'm having trouble accessing an email address I set up. I
Hi...I'm having trouble accessing an email address I set up … read more
Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor
IT System Administrator,
Bachelor of Computer Science
I have some DDR 3 ram ( 2 x 2Ghz sticks). Computer running
Hi I have some DDR 3 ram ( 2 x 2Ghz sticks) . Computer running slow (i3) so want to get 2 x 8Ghz … read more
Anusha GR
Anusha GR
Technical Engineer,
My iphone x died suddenly. Its only a few months old. Sorry,
my iphone x died suddenly. Its only a few months old … read more
Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor
IT System Administrator,
Bachelor of Computer Science
Stop searching for answers—
Second opinion] Hi I have some DDR 3 ram ( 2 x 2Ghz sticks) . Computer running slow (i3) so want to get 2 x 8Ghz … read more
Matthew Keathley
Matthew Keathley
I was responding to a friends comment when at the bottom of
I was responding to a friends comment when at the bottom of it a "gay pride" announcement appeared. I did nothing to place it there. I don't whether it appeared by accident or someone inserted it. Sin… read more
Benjie
Benjie
Technical Support,
My instagram account was wrongfully disabled i had reported
Hi my instagram account was wrongfully disabled i had reported an id for impersonation (it was using my picture as its display) thus i reported it now instagram disabled my account … read more
Anusha GR
Anusha GR
Technical Engineer,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have a problem to get into my Android tablet. It is a CE
I have a problem to get into my Android tablet. It is a CE tablet and we can't work out the password. The tablet says that you only have 9 more tries until the tablet will be wiped. … read more
Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Can Total Wireless locate my lost phone? Sometime Friday
Sometime Friday night I misplaced my cell phone and I need it. … read more
Alex Royce
Alex Royce
I am in Rome italy. I am not receiving text from you to open
I am not receiving text from you to open my account I do not receive code … read more
Anusha GR
Anusha GR
Technical Engineer,
My computer popup keeps saying Trend Micro no longer
My computer popup keeps saying Trend Micro no longer supports my software. It wants me to download new version. My contract just renewed for Trend Micro. Shouldn't I now have the new version and the p… read more
Nithin Vasudev
Nithin Vasudev
Senior Software Engineer,
I don't know how to right click on my Mac' pad. I am not
It's not the Mac, it's the fact that I did not learn how to right click on the pad … read more
Tarun Diwakar
Tarun Diwakar
Bachelor of computer application
I have my routeer connected but the domain 10.10.10.1 is not
hello, I have my routeer connected but the domain 10.10.10.1 is not responding … read more
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui
IT Engineer Specialist,
Stop searching for answers—
On June 20 I emailed Optus a copy of an offer that required
On June 20 I emailed Optus a copy of an offer that required a change of my Optus arrangement/contract. I was not sure if it was from Optus or it was a scam of some sort. I presently have a Optus & A N… read more
Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor
IT System Administrator,
Bachelor of Computer Science
My work laptop computer is having a problem. When I turn it
My work laptop computer is having a problem. When I turn it on it starts to flicker for 20-30 seconds. Then it starts up and it works great all day. Is my computer going out or not to worry?… read more
Matthew Keathley
Matthew Keathley
My account got hacked today and so I immediately changed my
My account got hacked today and so I immediately changed my password ***** notified everyone. Then, I got an email asking me to update it again because some wizard noticed that inappropriate content w… read more
VanHilton M
VanHilton M
Computer Technician,
Bachelor of Science and Information Technology
My keypad is not llighting up. I just got my HP computer and
I just got my HP computer and when I turned it on for the first time the keypad lit up. But it's not lighting up anymore … read more
Matthew Keathley
Matthew Keathley
My son has a fortnite account already. We don't remember the
My son has a fortnite account already. We don't remember the password. We are stuck, because when we ask for password ***** to reset it and put in the email....it asks us if we are a robot, click wher… read more
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui
IT Engineer Specialist,
Elen I have documents backed up in the print cue and I am
Hi Elen I have documents backed up in the print cue and I am unable to print from my ipad … read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,