Blacksuit
Blacksuit, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  15 years of IT experience in workstations, servers, networking, operating systems, and security.
20614966

webmailbb.juno.com

Customer Question

webmailbb.juno.com
Category: Computer
Expert:  Blacksuit replied 7 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Blacksuit :

So you are saying that using webmaila works, but using webmailb your inbox has disappeared?

Blacksuit :

I would just try their main site. If this link works, it's ok to stick with it:

Customer:

no i am saying that my inbox is there in my regular inbox (not webmail) but not in webmail. i need it to be put back into webmail

Blacksuit :

Ok, I understand now.

Customer:

can you fix it

Blacksuit :

I'm not sure yet. I'm checking to see what could have caused it.

Blacksuit :

So are you missing the folder named "Inbox", or do you see the folder and all of the emails are missing from it, on the webmail?

Customer:

the folder inbox is there but all the e-mails are missing from it but they are in my regular inbox (not webmail)please hurry. I have to leave the house for an appointment. can you e-mail me at [email protected] if you fix it if we can continue our chaT LATER. I'm not paying each time i talk to you. the computer is asking for more money. i already paid $26.00 and am not satisfied

Blacksuit :

I'm not sure, but I see you dropping in and out of the chat windows. Is everything ok with your computer or connection?

Blacksuit :

You actually don't pay anything until you click accept. The money is put into a trust account. I will put in a request to refund your money if you put in for two questions, you only need to pay for one. This may take some time to fix, so if you are in a hurry we should chat later.

Blacksuit :

The problem is, it sounds like you've used POP3 to download your email into a client (like outlook / thunderbird / eudora etc. Once you do that, the email is gone from the inbox (as the email server knows it) and not resides on your local computer.

Blacksuit :

Is this a correct analysis?

Customer:

everything is okay with my computer. all i want done is to have all e-mails from the non web inbox put back into the web inbox. how do i chat with you later? I I turn my computer off

Blacksuit :

I will switch this to Q&A. When you post in the QA sessions, it will email me and I will hook back up with you.

Expert:  Blacksuit replied 7 years ago.
Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.
Expert:  Blacksuit replied 7 years ago.
Please let me know when you can work on this issue.

thanks for choosing JustAnswer.