How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MrComputer2010 Your Own Question
MrComputer2010, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 425
Experience:  15+ Years working with computers. Microsoft Partner, AMD Partner, Eset Partner, A+ Certified
Type Your Computer Question Here...
MrComputer2010 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a S MASTER 5.1CH Full Digital Amplifier (Sony) in my

Customer Question

I have a S MASTER 5.1CH Full Digital Amplifier (Sony) in my motor home. It no longer works and I would like to replace it. Where can I find one??? Model HCD-C770

J. Loomis [email protected]
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  MrComputer2010 replied 7 years ago.

HCD-C770 I can not find anywhere... but.... i found a DAV-C770



Item number:230506960650


If the link above does not take you there then just type the item number into the ebay search box.


I hope this helps your search!