Baisil
Baisil, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering
33546542

i cannot get the full aize screen when i am playing on facebook bejeweled bltitz. i d

Customer Question

i cannot get the full aize screen when i am playing on facebook bejeweled bltitz. i did purchase the game and register at POP035161254BUT WHEN I TRY to play on screen with other facebook i only get the small screen which i can barely see. if i want to see i have to go to personal screen options and hit full acreen--please tell me how to get full screen when i am playing online with facebook friends. my equipment seems to be working except for this [email protected] sherrrie moore
Category: Computer
Expert:  Baisil replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to just answer.

Put the game onto the "full screen mode," but the resolution options for this are pretty limited. If you have a widescreen monitor (and who doesn't nowadays?) you'll either need to run it at the highest resolution or suffer with a slightly stretched out playing field. With a game as graphically simple as Bejeweled, you'd think that running at such a high resolution wouldn't be a problem for any graphics card-but most time it wont work with most of the systems.

Please don't forget to click ACCEPT so i can be get paid for my work..

Positive Feedback and BONUS are always appreciated.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

deaR BASIL,

My screen is in full screeen mode as i put it there by going to options. My problem is when i go online to play the game with my friends, there is no options to make the screen bigger and i can hardly see to play--am i missing something--i have a facebook acct and i bought the game bejeweled blitz however i cannot get a bigg screen when i go online with facebook to play the game. i can only have the big screen when i am playing alone and have the "options" button--can you help me out--i hope this explains it better

Expert:  Baisil replied 6 years ago.

HI,

This issue occurs with most users often.Its the problem with the graphics card on most of the system.Or else running high resolution settings are not supported by most systems.

Expert:  Baisil replied 6 years ago.
Pleasure to know that you fixed your problem..Best wishes.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
basil thanks for the reply and i did not hit accept answer because the monitor said i would have to pay the same amount again. thank you for your support. good for you sherrie
Expert:  Baisil replied 6 years ago.
Thanks again.