Yahoo signin and/or password is not working,

Customer Question
My yahoo signin and/or password...

My yahoo signin and/or password ***** working, am unable to get to my email account. Have signed in with my user name, have placed my password ***** the box provided and have been told the registration is still available (as if my user name does not exist) and to please try again - please help

Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
7/14/2010
Tech Support Specialist: tekbabe, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
tekbabe
tekbabe, Computer Support Specialist

Hi

When is the last time you were able to successfully reach your account?

Did you try the option that lets you get a hint to another email account from Yahoo?

JACUSTOMER-lpgsm4hh- :

I last reached my account approx 1 hour before experiencing the current problem. No I did not try the option to get another email account.

tekbabe :

Please reboot your pc, see if you can reach it...and if you cannot, choose option=FORGOT PASSWORD ***** follow the prompts.

Please let me know the outcome, as I will be glad to continue to assist you with this issue.