My iPhone says "iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes"

Customer Question
My iPhone says "iPhone is...

My iPhone says "iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes" i cant get the key pad to pull up

Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
7/7/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

If you have forgotten your iPhone's Passcode you will need to restore your phone via iTunes. First you have to put your phone into a restore mode. Plug your iPhone into your PC with a USB cable.

Press and hold a power button at top and then slide to power off your iPhone. Press a power button to power your iPhone on and keep it held while simultaneously pressing a home button. After a few seconds a yellow alert triangle will appear and your iPhone will say it is in iPhone restore mode.

Open up iTunes and click on a Summary tab. Click on Restore to restore your iPhone. This will reset all your iPhone's settings to factory defaults, including a Passcode.

You should then follow some steps above to activate a Passcode.

whats a home button? its just ask me to to power off. the only thing that works is the emergency slide

Below is a picture showing what your iPhone home button might look like.

iPhone home button

your great its restored thank you

Glad to hear it fixed your problem.

Thanks,