Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

GBoudreau
GBoudreau
GBoudreau, Computer Software Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Mistakenly have two fb accounts.. I would like to delete one
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
Mistakenly have two fb accounts.. I would like to delete one account, and use the latter one. But I cannot seem to sign in to the latter account. Please help … read more
I'm locked out my Facebook. I'm putting the right email and
JUNKO LOUISE
JUNKO LOUISE, BSC
I'm locked out my Facebook. I'm putting the right email and password ***** it says incorrect. It has a bogus sms of a number I've never had. I've been hacked. Help. … read more
Seems when I put forgot password for Facebook the code that
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
Seems when I put forgot password ***** Facebook the code that im suppose to get is going to someone else email.help haven't been able to communicate with friends or family on fb … read more
I have attempted all the advice of this thread with no luck
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
HI I have attempted all the advice of this thread with no luck can you advise please ? … read more
My email got hacked by my ex he took my phone and I need to
Josh, It Support Specialist
My email got hacked by my ex he took my phone and I need to deactivate it … read more
I have purchased since June 2016 for myself and my husband
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I have purchased since June 2016 for myself and my husband 24 android cell phones that run solely on Data. No WIFI for these phones. Each phone I purchase as soon as I get home within minutes our devi… read more
I had to change password on FB yesterday night and they sent
Bryan, IT Consultant
I had to change password ***** FB yesterday night and they sent me a message saying I tried too many times, so now I had to get a new password, change email and I have to wait 24 hours. None of my fri… read more
I have a problem with my Facebook page, I got a new phone
John T. F., Self-employed Business Owner
I have a problem with my Facebook page, I got a new phone and tried login and someone has made a Facebook page using my information and when I realized I went in and changed the password ***** now it … read more
I need a FB Community Page/Business Page hacked. It was hijacked
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
I need a FB Community Page/Business Page hacked. It was hijacked from me over a year ago and someone has taken it over. I need to find out who has the page. Can you help?… read more
from the drop down on the right side where I log in and out
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
from the drop down on the right side where I log in and out for facebook I have 5 additional sign ons that have about 12 characters. Not sure how to get rid of them, I was also sending out spam on fac… read more
Earlier this evening someone in the Philippines hacked into
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
Earlier this evening someone in the Philippines hacked into my FB account. (I think.) I have tried to access it and I can't. I worked for years building up that account. My FB pages were great and I o… read more
im getting error messages my ipad that says someone has logged
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
i'm getting error messages my ipad that says someone has logged into my fb account from a location that's not mine!! This has happened 3 times over past few days. I changed my fb log in and it was rec… read more
my email and facebook accounts were hacked into - I need to change my email but am afraid
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
my email and facebook accounts were hacked into - I need to change my email but am afraid I will lose my fb account in the process. Also people using my old email acct, when they "repley" are hooked i… read more
I need help-I think a sexual predator has hacked my sons and
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
I need help-I think a sexual predator has hacked my son's and my daughter's facebook. He opened up a new one but we can't deactivate the old one… read more
how do i permanently delete my facebook account My email address
Joseph
Joseph, Bachelor's Degree
how do i permanently delete my facebook account? My email address is invalid and I don't know my password… read more
i opened anew facebook acc. by mistake and have aparently deleted
Dustin, Support Technician
i opened anew facebook acc. by mistake and have aparently deleted my old one i don't know how this happened but i have lost all contacts friends etc, they both have the same email and password… read more
I have had a FB account for over six months, and its been
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
I have had a FB account for over six months, and it's been working just fine. But recently I made a mistake and somehow created a new FB account, which I don't really want. How do I get rid of this ac… read more
I believe my FB page has been hacked. I tried to get my password
CompuTech
CompuTech, Software Engineer
I believe my FB page has been hacked. I tried to get my password XXXXX e-mail, but the e-mail attached to my FB page is also no longer accessible to me.....also hacked into. Could you send me an acces… read more