which browser do I need to change to

Customer Question
which browser do I need to change to
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/30/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Simit, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
Simit
Simit, Computer Hardware Engineer
Are you just looking for a suggestion as to what browser you should use, or are you having some problems?
I am really confused as I gave my e-mail address and your replly was another person has used this address
Tech Support Specialist: Christopher Bessler, Director of Computer Engineering replied 8 years ago
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Director of Computer Engineering
Please let me know if I can help you further on this. It appears the first expert you were working with is offline.

I will be available all day today.

Let me know what it is you are looking for.