Renju
Renju, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 5 years of experience in computer industry
34784004

I want to obtain the software for a canon Powershot camera

Customer Question

I want to obtain the software for a canon Powershot camera A720 and my printer i560 for my newlap top which has series 7 software.

From where would I obtain such software?

Thanks

Peter Bakkenist
Category: Computer
Expert:  Renju replied 8 years ago.
Hi Peter,. Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

You can download the softwares and operating manuals for your Canon Powershot camera A720 from the following link:
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=183&modelid=15657

And the softwares for your Canon printer i560 from the following link:
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=184&modelid=9282

After visiting the pages, click on the Drivers and Downloads tab and then select your OS to see the list of available softwares and manuals for your model.

Feel free to ask for any further guidance or clear your doubts if you have any.
I will be here to assist you further if you have any problems in choosing the softwares.

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem.

Edited by Renju on 6/30/2010 at 9:27 AM EST
Expert:  Renju replied 8 years ago.

Hi Peter,

Just wanted to check if you were able to download and install the sofwares necessary for your Canon powershot camera and printer.

If you have any doubts regarding them, you may post them to me and I will assist you further.

If you are satisfied with my answer, please dont forget to click ACCEPT so that I get paid for my efforts and also leave a feedback for my answer.

Edited by Renju on 7/1/2010 at 6:34 AM EST