how 2 get rid of unwanted testimonials from my buisiness p…

Customer Question
how 2 get rid of...
how 2 get rid of unwanted testimonials from my buisiness profile
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/30/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Joseph, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Joseph
Joseph, Computer Software Engineer
Where you want to remove the unwanted testimonials ?
Which website is that?
the quotify web quotify.com.au
I don't think its possible to delete using your privileges. And information about that site is very less. I will give the support team phone number and you call the customer care and tell them to remove the Testimonials for you from your business account.
Phone : 1800 106 608

You can contact them by mail -> http://www.quotify.com.au/contact-us
u r a waste of money i didnt need u to tell me that just say u dont know i want a refund u were no help at all
I will opt out other experts can help you with this.