Contact Windows Live Hotmail Support
To contact Windows Live Hotmail and Hotmail tech support:
- Go to the Windows Live Hotmail forums.
- Make sure you are signed in with both your Windows Live Hotmail account and your Windows Live Hotmail Online Solutions Center profile.
- To create a Windows Live Hotmail Online Solutions Center profile, click Sign In, sign in with your Windows Live Hotmail account and create an account.
- If you cannot sign in to your Windows Live Hotmail account, you can try recovering your password or create a new, temporary, Live account.
- Click the forum that most closely matches your problem under Community Forums on thecommunity page.
- If your account has been blocked, for example, click Accounts and Passwords.
- Click Ask A Question.
- Fill in the form to post your question.
- Include as much information as possible. If something comes to mind (a change at your ISP's network infrastructure, for example, or a web site that prompted you to install a program) and you think something is surely insignificant, list it.
- Go to the Related tab to see potentially helpful answers to similar questions.
- Click Post.
You can tell official answers by looking at the user name: Windows Live Hotmail representatives have "MSFT" or “Windows Live” in the name.