How can I save my "Favorites" and e-mail "contacts"? I want…

Customer Question
How can I save my...
How can I save my "Favorites" and e-mail "contacts"? I want to save them on a "jump drive" so if something happen to my computer I would still have them.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/30/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 years ago
Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast
Chat Conversation Started
Customer:

Which browser you are using like IE or firefox ?

Customer:

1. Select File -> Import and Export. This will start the "Import and Export" wizard.

2. Select Export and the click on "next."

3. Select Favorites and click on "next."

4. In the next window you can accept the default Save Directory or choose a new one.Here you can browse to the location of your jump drive

5. Finally, click on "finish" and your Favorites will be saved to disk.

Customer:

Please Click on ACCEPT so that i can be paid for my work with positive feedback and bonus

Customer:

Is it done ?

JACUSTOMER-fqef5fua- :

That took care of "Favorites" how about "Contacts?

Customer:

Where email program you are using ?

Customer:

like outlook or something ?

JACUSTOMER-fqef5fua- :

All I know

Customer:

?

Customer:

how do you open your email ?

JACUSTOMER-fqef5fua- :

All I know is AT&T mail

Customer:

how do you open it

Customer:

do you go to your IE

Customer:

and then open it ?

Customer:

?

JACUSTOMER-fqef5fua- :

I click on AT&T icon, there is a big e on my desk-top

Customer:

Your email contact list does not go anywhere

Customer:

it is on web

Customer:

so if your computer gets bad or corrupted

Customer:

your email contacts will not be going anywhere

Customer:

so do not worry about them

Customer:

JACUSTOMER-fqef5fua- :

I will cilck on Accept because you did show me how to save my favorites. I don't believe you on the contacts

Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast
Once you login into mail,check if you have link called contacts or people

Click on that and then click on export or manage and then browse a location and it will be done