have hp photosmart digital 435 camera once pictures are downloaded…

Customer Question
have hp photosmart digital 435...
have hp photosmart digital 435 camera once pictures are downloaded into computer windows xp service pack 3 cannot do instant share or e mail get error hpqca has encountered a problem and needs to close have contacted microsoft told to contact hp have gotten from hp the solution with 3 options to correct tried option 3 did not work model Q3731a cn49gc80th
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/29/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

If you haven't already, you can download and install a critical update for HP Gallery and Instant Share failure from HP. It was developed for Windows XP service pack 2, but might work for service pack 3. Also, if you could please post your exact error message if it was different then what you already posted.

You can also post a link to 3 solutions HP gave you and I can look into it further for you.

Thanks,