I have a XPSm1330 lap top,when I go type most of the time…

Customer Question
I have a XPSm1330 lap...
I have a XPSm1330 lap top,when I go type most of the time it will not pick up I what Iput in it.And I have to keep going over it.Until it picks it up Would you please tel me whats going on and what I can do about it?

Thanks XXXXX
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/29/2010
Tech Support Specialist: VanMagnus Systems, Consultant replied 8 years ago
VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Consultant
Please Ma'am, can you clarify the problem. I am having a little trouble understanding what you mean.
When I type a lot of the times my letters ar not going on my computer screen
OK. When did this first start? Has there been any liquids spilled in your keyboard at all or maybe foods in there? Turn off your Laptop. I need you to touch each key one at a time. Are any of them sticking at all?
No there have not been any liquids around my computer this started several months
Did you do the test I asked you to try?
I will turn off now and go through the keys
Now, if the keys are sticking or when you turn the XPS on the keys are not showing on the screen. Please consider replacing the XPS keyboard:

http://www.laptopz.com/dell-xps-m1330-laptop-keyboard-p-22629.html?gclid=CIa8zbCTxqICFRY75QodXG6Q5g

It is only $15.00 and Best But can install it for you for less than $50.00.