Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Career IT Professional & Director of Information Technology
40218039

I am trying to connect my itunes library to my fathers new

Customer Question

I am trying to connect my itunes library to my father's new sonos system, but the itouch won't find my computer when I ask it to scan to find shares, even though I am online using the same wireless router that the sonos is running through...How do I get the sonos system to find my itunes account on my computer?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 8 years ago.

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer.

Are you connecting the iTouch to the PC via the USB Sync Cable?

Once connected, iTunes should find your iTouch.

Please verify.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The itouch is connected to my dad's desktop with a USB Sync Cable, but its an older computer and he can't connect to his itunes account either. People have looked at it, and have told him that he needs a new computer eventually. But I'm not trying to solve his issue. Today, I am trying to see if I can get sonos to connect to my laptop's itunes library.
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 8 years ago.
Okay. I'm going to opt out. I do not know enough about Sonos to assist you. Another expert will help you. Good luck.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
OK. Thanks.
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 8 years ago.
Good luck! Cool