good morning,I have had my majicjack since mothersday of last…

Customer Question
good morning,I have had my...
good morning,I have had my majicjack since mothersday of last year,do you think I should renew it and if so where or how do I do it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/29/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Hunter Owens, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Hunter Owens
Hunter Owens, Computer Support Specialist

It will be my pleasure to assist you with your computer today. I would recommend using Skype over magicJack because it seems to provide a more reliable experience. However, you can renew your magicJack service by following the steps below:

1. Go to http://my.magicjack.com/ and login with your magicJack account.
  2. Under Account Information, click on Extend Your License.
  3. Select the length of service you would like to pay for and follow the on-screen instructions.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Hunter O.

Edited by Hunter Owens on 6/29/2010 at 6:05 PM EST