I have turned my Dell computer on and it says the internal…

Customer Question
I have turned my Dell...
I have turned my Dell computer on and it says the internal hard disk srive not foung. To resolve this issue, try to reseat the drive.
No bootable devices - strike F1 to retry boot, F2 for setup utility, Press F5 to run onboard diagnostics. What should I do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/29/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Joseph, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Joseph
Joseph, Computer Software Engineer
Are you able to log in to Vista any time after the issue ?
No. As soon as I turn my computer on it opens as Dell normally does and then the message comes straight up that there is no internal hard disk drive not found etc
Just go to Dell.com and just follow the steps.

This will show you how to REMOVE and REINSTALL the drive.

A drive dying can happen it's rare but it can happen to ANY computer maker.

Here is the link Below

Link
I have tried to reseat the hard drive and the same message is coming up ?
I have an error code as well now it is 0141
That error states "No Drive Detected".

Either your drive is not connected properly or there is some hardware issue related to the harddrive.

The explanation of the error code 2000-0141 is HERE and includes the troubleshooter for this type of error.

First, open the case and check that the power and data cables are properly connected to the hard drive.

You could try clearing the CMOS settings, see HERE