Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Joseph
Joseph
Joseph, Computer Software Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I defragged it to increase speed and after a couple of days
Mohammad Hossain
Mohammad Hossain, BS in Computer Information Management
i defragged it to increase speed and after a couple of days of it working fine, but still defragging, the boot screen that appears after turning of states hard drive is not found. This is a fairly new… read more
I bought a uesed Dell Lapto, Latitude D610... When I turn on,
ITTechChris
ITTechChris, IT Technician
I bought a uesed Dell Lapto, Latitude D610... When I turn on, it goes as if it is going to boot up and then it says ... No boot sector on hard drive and then trys to boot up again and then says ... No… read more
I have a Dell Latitude laptop. I installed an Intel 320 series
Computer Expert
Computer Expert, Network Engineer
I have a Dell Latitude laptop. I installed an Intel 320 series solid-state hard drive about 6 weeks ago. It has worked very well. I left my computer on last night, and this morning the screen was blac… read more
Dell Latitude D600 I have the following message appear when
Paul E
Paul E, Computer Engineer
Dell Latitude D600 I have the following message appear when I try and switch on my laptop Error auto-sensing primary hard disk drive 0 No boot device available- No bootable devises--strike F1 to retry… read more
My wifes Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop appears to have crashed.
James K., Managing Director
My wife's Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop appears to have crashed. it only show Internal HDD Hard Error and below Strike F1 to continue or F2 for utility setup but it is not responding to either… read more
I have a Dell Dimension 2400 computer. It has 1 GB memory 80
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
I have a Dell Dimension 2400 computer. It has 1 GB memory 80 GB Hard Drive. The problem is that when I turn it on it says, Strike F1 to reboot, F12 for setup utility. I tried Disconnecting the CD/DVD … read more
My husband got 2 Dell Optiplex GX 270 pcs at a surplus sale.
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
My husband got 2 Dell Optiplex GX 270 pcs at a surplus sale. There's a sticker that says 'PC Has Been Sanitized'. When I turn it on it says strike F1 for boot retry or F2 for setup utility'. What's th… read more
I have a Dell DIMENSION E520 its telling me that the file windows system32 confi
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
I have a Dell DIMENSION E520 its telling me that the file windows\system32\config\system is missing or corrupt. It then says - you can attempt to repair this fiule by starting windows setup using the … read more
says in my dell laptop,,,,, no bootable devices--strike f1
DRobertson
DRobertson, Owner/Technician
says in my dell laptop,,,,,""no bootable devices--strike f1 to retry boot. f2 for setup utility. press f5 to run onboard diagnostics."" what will i do??… read more
keep getting booted trying to log on to windows vista restart
Brad
Brad, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
keep getting booted trying to log on to windows vista restart my comp and tried launch startup repair and start windows normally also tried f5 then f8 and tried to restart from last known good configu… read more
I was on the internet when I received a message saying that
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
I was on the internet when I received a message saying that my computer shutting down. I have not been able to reboot since. Machine = Dell Dimension 8200 The only task I can perform is to press F2… read more
Hello, I have a dell inspiron 1545. When I try to turn on,
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
Hello, I have a dell inspiron 1545. When I try to turn on, I get a message " No boot sector on internal drive ... no bootable devices--strike F1 to retry boot, f2 for setup utility Press f5 to run onb… read more
My laptop, Dell Inspirion 6000, slid off my lap on our couch
compdan
compdan, Owner Web development company
My laptop, Dell Inspirion 6000, slid off my lap on our couch onto a carpeted floor and now will not work. It says "strike F1 to reboot" but when I do that it says "No bootable devices--strike F1 to re… read more
I just put a new hard drive in my dell computer and messages
Jeremy D
Jeremy D, Owner - Chief Technician
I just put a new hard drive in my dell computer and messages I am getting No boot sector on internal hard drive No bootable devices -- strike F1 to retry boot, F2 for set up utility Press F5 to run on… read more
right now on the screen it says internal hard disk drive not
Shawn Murray
Shawn Murray, Associate Degree
right now on the screen it says internal hard disk drive not found to resolve this issue try to reset the drive then below it it says no bootable devices strike f1 to retry boot f2 for setup utility p… read more
Hi My sons cumputer suddenly crashed and we have the error
Santonu
Santonu, Hardware Engineer
Hi My sons cumputer suddenly crashed and we have the error message 0141 .. it has failed the diognositc test saying no re bootable devices found. Can you help please? Janice… read more
Hey! I got a black screen with the following Read failure
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
Hey! I got a black screen with the following: Read failure on internal hard drive. no bootable devices Press F1 for retry boot, F2 for set up utility Press F5 to run onboard diagnostics I pressed F5, … read more
I have a Dell Inspiron 5100 with windows xp home service pak
Pradeep
Pradeep, Software Developer
I have a Dell Inspiron 5100 with windows xp home service pak 2. It has been working fine until today I booted up the system and during boot up it says primary hard disk drive 0 not found. Next line sa… read more