I have a Droid cell phone that I tether to my laptop. and it…

Customer Question
I have a Droid cell...
I have a Droid cell phone that I tether to my laptop. and it works great until someone else logs into thier facebook. then when I want to log back into my facebook it won't let me in there or my e-mail., I can get on every web site but those 2
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/29/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer

This is because its using the credentials from your laptop, and these are lost when your friend logs in.

you will either need to log into your facebook again when they have finished, or disconnect the tether and have the Droid phone connect directly to facebook and your emails without going through the laptop (if you have an internet plan on your phone contract).

Please let me know if you require any additional information.

I have done that many times and it does not work. I tried the next day and it still didn't work.
what is the error message you receive?
what more info do you need
the error message you receive when it does not connect to Facebook or your emails please