hi, my skype hardware was unintentially removed from my laptop.

Customer Question
it appears that the acct...
hi, my skype hardware was unintentially removed from my laptop. it appears that the acct was closed. I tried to re-open it with the same skype name - michael.schaefer7223 and it said it was taken (BY ME) my business cards have the address above. How can i reactivate my old acct?

can I get the old contact info as well?
[email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/29/2010
Tech Support Specialist: NeOh, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
NeOh
NeOh, Computer Software Engineer
Chat Conversation Started
NeOh :

Hi, what happens when you try to login to skype using your old account ?

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.