I got lost with Paypal dso lets start again. I have been…

Customer Question
I got lost with Paypal...
I got lost with Paypal dso let's start again. I have been unable to access several sites particularly mapquest and Yahoo driving directions. I get an OOPS that connection cannot be made. Am I doing something incorrectly?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/29/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sohail, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sohail
Sohail, Computer Hardware Engineer
Hi

Please tel me whats real issue.Is it paypal issue and what is it or its issue with accessing the sites.

Regards
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer

Can you please tell me which internet browser you are using as well as the version of windows you have eg: Vista.

Thank you.

II have comcast and it's Vista

Thanks for the information.

Which internet browser do you use? eg: Internet Explorer, Firefox

Internet Explorer

thank you for the information.

Please do the following

In Internet Explorer, click tools, internet options, general. Click Delete, then in the new window click Delete.

when finished, click advance, and click the reset button.

Restart your computer then please test and let me know if the problem persists.

Thanks