I am calling for my brother. He is driving and unable to contact…

Customer Question
I am calling for my...
I am calling for my brother. He is driving and unable to contact you. He just received a call from a friend that one of his "friends" has posted a very derogatory and threatening messsage not once but multiple times on his message board where everyone can see it. Is there a way to copy this information before deleting it so that it can be presented to an attorney or to the police for his protection?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/29/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Brett Philp, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Brett Philp
Brett Philp, Computer Support Specialist
Download a PDF print driver (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/) and generate PDF documents from the messages. Then you can either print those locally or email them to a lawyer.
I don't know how to do that. Can you help me figure it out?
Follow the link to the PDF software I provided, download the software, install the software then print the offending pages as PDFs. Let me know which part of these instructions you're having problems with - if any.
Tech Support Specialist: Kevin, Computer Systems Analyst replied 8 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Computer Systems Analyst

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you with your computing question.

As an alternative, you can open the page in question and hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard.

After the button is pressed, open Paint. Click Start>>Programs/All Programs>>Accessories>>Paint.

When Paint opens, press the Ctrl-V buttons at the same time. This will put an entire screenshot into Paint. Next, click File>>Save then save the file to your desktop.

Edited by Kevin on 6/29/2010 at 3:32 AM EST