what is the default address for the acer browser opener for…

Customer Question
what is the default address...
what is the default address for the acer browser opener for internet explorer?

The one I have when I go to internet options is not valid. I want my original opening page that has all my favorites. It opened with msn.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/29/2010
Tech Support Specialist: bineesh, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
bineesh
bineesh, Computer Support Specialist

Thanks for using Just Answer..

Please go to windows start -> run -> type inetcpl.cpl

There in general -> home page ..you can add link which you need to make as home page

Let me know is this only you are looking for ..or something else ..

I see the place where the home address should be.

My default address is http://en.us.acer.yahoo.com

but this address is no good. I want the acer address that I had with all my favorites

Please click on the acer lick and copy the URL from address bar ..

And paste in home page ..or else open the acer url - > home page options -> make curret as home page..

let me know is this information is helpful for you..
I think I have found something else. thanks for trying , but the favorites were there , I just needed to expand something
Ok...let me know are found the results ..do you need any further assistance on this..
n o , I was not able to try your answer because I found my stuff while I was waiting
Are you trying to change your home page or something else ..