i have commercials coming in and out from my speakers, i know…

Customer Question
i have commercials coming in...
i have commercials coming in and out from my speakers, i know this is a virus how do i remove it? I am getting the same virus over over the names are XXXXX XXXXX
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/29/2010
Tech Support Specialist: J Tech, Computer Support replied 8 years ago
J Tech
J Tech, Computer Support
Hello, you may just have advertisements playing because you have open browser windows. If you close all of your open browser windows and are still hearing the sounds you may have a virus.

If you think you may have a virus Navigate to www.malwarebytes.org download the latest version of malwarebytes and install the program. Make sure to update the virus definitions. Do a complete scan of your system. When the scan is complete go to the show results button and remove all of the selected items.