I love the new feature which translates but I would like the…

Customer Question
I love the new feature...
I love the new feature which translates but I would like the translation in Italian. My default is Spanish. Please help me change the default translation from Spanish to Italian? Thank you,
Christine.
Adelaide, Australia.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/29/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

1- Please click here --> http://translate.google.ca/?hl=&ie=UTF-8&text=&sl=en&tl=it#

2- Now you will have From English into Spanish translations.

3- Enter the text and click "Translate"

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

before we proceed, it is currently Spanish. That is not what I want.

I would like the translation changed to Italian please.

Thank you,

Christine.

Could you please explain the issue a little bit more ?

If you click here ---> http://translate.google.ca/?hl=&ie=UTF-8&text=&sl=en&tl=it# you can then change the "from and "into" languages.

Are you trying to use Google translate or am I missing something ?

Thank you

John Cappucci

Whenever I hold the mouse over a word on the screen, a blue box appears with the google logo in the top left hand corner next to the word in English. For example ...

something: algo, algo

contact:contactar, contacto,estar en contacto con, enchufe, hacer estar en contacto, and so on ...

At the bottom of the blue box is a link to Disable. I do not wish to disable it - I want to see Italian translation there.

I use google translate quite a lot but only for Italian.

Hope this clarifies the situation for you.

Thanks,

Christine.

By the way, holding the mouse over a word in this text (my written text) does not work. It only works on

Ok, grazie for your reply! Smile

1- Please click the wrench icon on the upper right corner of your browser

2- Click Options

3- Then click Tools

4- Now click Edit next to "Translate"

5- Select "Translate into Italian"

6- Click Close

7- Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

Hello again Smile

Have you tried my solution ?

Thank you

John Cappucci

hello john,

Thank you for your reply ... I have been away from home since Tuesday and logged in remotely from my office. I'll be home again tonight so will try your solution tonight or tomorrow. Sorry it was che difficile !!

Christine

Non c'e' problema

Please keep me posted!

Grazie

John Cappucci