I have a HP J3680. I cant get it to accept paper from the…

Customer Question
I have a HP J3680...
I have a HP J3680. I can't get it to accept paper from the top feed. I can't fax. It won't catch. I cleaned all of the rollers etc but it stil won't accept. ???
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please follow ALL the steps on link below:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00786157&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=3441026

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
All it told me was how to load paper. Mine won't accept paper when I try to fax (or copy) for that matter. It sounds like it wants to take the paper but it won't. I even reprinted the letter in case it wasn't accepting it due to a crease

I am sorry but I am out of ideas. I will opt out so any other expert can try to help you.

Thank you
Ok, how do I get in touch with someone else.

You don't need to wait online. You will receive an email when another expert has the answer.

Thank you
Your response was to ask someone else. I didn't get an answer from you so why should I pay.

It seems you have received an automatic email requesting to Accept.
I am sorry about it.

You don't have to Accept if we have not solved the issue

Thank you